- This event has passed.
HEAT BALANCE OF POWER PLANT (BATCH#3)
August 4 @ 08:00 - August 7 @ 17:00 UTC+7
This training suits for someone who engage in Power Plant design, Power Plant Commissioning and Power Plant Operation management. The trainees will get understanding about energy conversion process, energy losses calculation, useful energy calculation and construction of heat balance diagram which is very useful in power plant design, review design power plant commissioning and power plant operation control management.
The trainees will learn the water and steam properties, Rankine cycle and its improvement, Conversion energy in boiler, Turbine Heat balance, Power Plant heat balance and case studies.
On completion of this training, the trainee will have a comprehensive understanding of how to control the energy loses and improve power plant efficiency calculate turbine heat rate, power plant heat rate and construction of turbine and power plant heat balance diagram. This training is very useful for the Power Plant Operation Management since the trainee may improve their operating behavior in having the optimum plant efficiency.
- The role of Steam Power Stations in Electric Power Generation
- The Chain of energy conversion
- Basic control process in the chain of energy conversion
- Basic of energy conversion in power plant
- Energy source, Converting energy
- Energy losses in conversion energy
- Water and seam properties
- Water and steam properties
- Using of steam table and Mollier diagram
- Rankine cycle and its improvement
- Rankine Cycle include the given heat
- Usable heat and heat rejection
- Conversion energy in boiler
- How to calculate the usefull energy, energy losses and efficiency of boiler.
- Turbine Heat balance
- How to calculate the energy supplied to turbine system, energy return back to boiler and turbine heat rate
- Power plant heat balance
- How to calculate the power plant heat balance and calculate heat balance of his own power plan
- Certificate of Attendance (Public Training)