- This event has passed.
POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS (BATCH#3)
03/12/2019 @ 08:00 - 05/12/2019 @ 17:00 UTC+7
To give an overview and refreshment for electrical engineers about main problems in electric power systems, about technical specifications of equipment and fault analysis. This course should be followed by electric power engineers who has an experience in the field of electric power system.
To give awareness for electric power engineers about subjects which should be considered when designing electric power system and the operation as well.
- Review of power system components
- Load flow analysis
- Symmetrical components
- Current transformer, potential transformer
- System grounding, principle of system protection coordination
- Short circuit analysis:
- Three phase fault
- Single line to ground fault
- Fault level and circuit breaker specification
- Relay adjustments related to fault level
- Certificate of Attendance (Public Training)